Monday, September 28, 2009

Kevin Jennings: Where Does Barry Get These Guys?

First of all, I'm not sure how to proceed in my take on the latest Obama court jester, Kevin Jennings. I know if I come out with all guns blazing, I'll be called a bigot and a homophobe. If I don't, I'll be called overly tolerant of homosexuals. I will be honest with you, I do not approve of homosexuality. I personally think the lifestyle is abhorrent and reprehensible. Both God and nature did not intend for two men to have sexual relations with each other. However, this is America and what two consenting adults do in the bedroom is their business. But I also think that most people in the United States, while tolerant of homosexuals, will not stand for teachers or school administrators forcing the gay lifestyle on public school students. But according to Pamela Geller at Atlas Shrugs ( I hope I don't get in trouble for using her name), that's exactly what Kevin Jennings is in favor of and supports. Jennings is the founder of the Gay Lesbian Straight Education Network (GLSEN) a radical organization dedicated to indoctrinating our public school students into the "wonders" of homosexuality and gender-confusion (Atlas Shrugs). GLSEN sponsored a conference called "Teach Out" on March 25th, 2000 in Massachusetts. The conferences were held by employees of the Massachusetts Department of Education statewide according to MassResistance.com ( I hope I don't get in trouble for using their name as well). The conference extolled the "virtues" of fisting, role-playing, and "carpet munching" ( I'm assuming that was for the lesbians at the conference). Massachusetts News publisher Ed Pawlick dubbed the entire incident as "Fistgate"(Mass Resistance). Three Education Department employees were fired after the incident. Now Barack Obama has appointed this man, Kevin Jennings, to head up "Safe Schools" efforts at the U.S. Department of Education. My question is, when did it become the purvey of our educators to indoctrinate our children into any kind of sexual lifestyle, heterosexual, homosexual or otherwise? It just goes to show you what lows the Left is willing to sink to in order to gain and hold on to power. Even our kids are not safe from left wing indoctrination.

No comments:

Post a Comment