Hmmmm, Obama says the Tea Party should thank him that 95% of Americans got a tax cut. How he can call a rebate a tax cut is anybodys guess. It just goes to show you how dumbed down we are when it comes to taxation and government and economics in this country. Even the president doesn't understand Economics 101. That being said, here's a few things I'd like to thank our illustrious president for (With due inspirational credit to Mr. Rush Limbaugh).
Thank you Mr. President for:
1. Weakening our national defense by signing that stupid nuclear arms reduction treaty with the Russians, who by their own admission will not honor it (typical) if a Real American becomes president and reactivates the missile defense system. And once again giving away our intentions on the use of nuclear weapons to our present and future enemies.
2. Taking over General Motors and Chrysler, and giving controlling interest in both companies to the United Auto Workers union. Giving control of major corporations to their sworn enemy: the UAW, real smart there Mr. Obama since it was the union that got GM and Chrysler into this mess to begin with.
3. Engaging in a hostile takeover of 1/5 of the U.S. economy: the health care system. If this doesn't get repealed by Congress or struck down by SCOTUS, watch doctors quit the medical profession in droves. Some have already started to get out while the getting's good. We have (had) the best health care system in the world, now in four years it's going to be no better than France or Canada unless this Marxist Monstrosity gets repealed.
4. Continuing to blame George W. Bush for the state of the economy. Okay, Mr. Obama, maybe Bush did make a few mistakes, but you've had well over a year to start making things better, and they're still getting worse. Rampant government spending has a tendency to do that. Stop blaming Bush for your incompetence.
5. Appointing Marxist radicals to your Inner Circle: Cass Sunstein, Mark Lloyd, Van Jones( an admitted communist), Kevin Jennings(pervert), Bill Ayers ( while not part of the Inner Circle officially, something tells me you still consult with him from time to time). Those are some really strong supporters of the Constitution and the Declaration of Independence there Mr. Obama, people you can count on to interpret the original intent of our Founding Documents, way to go Barack!
6. Oh wait! Mr. Obama, I forgot to thank you for: Record deficits and the out-of-control National Debt that my great niece and great nephew will be still be paying for when they're old and grey.
7. Let's not forget your World Apology Tour, we gotta thank you for that, being an apologist for the United States and it's people, who have fought and died to keep most of the world free.
8. Thank you also for the 10% unemployment rate that would not go above the 8% it was when you seized power....oops took office.
Those are all I could think of off the top of my head Mr. President, if I think up some more, I'll be sure to let you know by including them in my next post.
Thank you Mr. President, you're well on your way to turning this great nation into a shadow of it's former self.