Saturday, August 29, 2009

Nice Night in The Country

Tonight I'm doing a show in a rural town about 40 minutes north of where I live. It's not a bad venue actually, it's a large square room with high ceilings and a good PA System run by a competent house sound engineer. Another plus is two very sexy female bartenders. I will be mixing two bands tonight, the first being a more modern rock band fronted by a very talented female lead singer who happens to be married to the bands drummer who is equally talented. The headliner is the same classic rock/metal band that I mixed for last night. It's a big room. I hope we pack it with a fair amount of people, since this is still August and still summer, and summer is a bad time of year for local music acts. I'm looking forward to a good night of minimal technical problems, free Coca-Cola, sweet smiles from sexy bar-maidens, and swapping bad jokes and double entendres' with the house light tech. See ya soon

No comments:

Post a Comment