Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Scott Brown Wins in Massachusetts!

I never thought I'd live to see a Republican take over the United States senate seat of the "liberal lion" Edward (Teddy) Kennedy. Congratulations to Senator Brown and his family. Now, I hope the good Senator stands by his word and votes the way a conservative is supposed to vote. I hope all the ideas he brought forth in the campaign become legislative reality. And I hope he doesn't legislate too much. Last night's election was a direct repudiation of Obamacare, and many other Obama policies. Senator Brown, please stick to your guns and vote the way you said you would in the campaign, don't fall in with the RINOs, and don't go along to get along with the libs/"progressives". They need to be defeated, not gotten along with.

No comments:

Post a Comment