Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Pumpkinhead Strikes Again!

Chris the Pumpkinhead Matthews of MSNBC fame, the man with the tingling leg, put the foot of that leg right into a bucket of something warm and brown. While speaking with Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow of MSNBC about Obama's State of Obama....oops of the Union address, he spouted, "You know, I was trying to think about who he was tonight, and it's interesting, he's post racial by all appearances." What the hell does "post racial" mean? Then he stepped in it by adding: "You know, I forgot he was black tonight for an hour." Boy, doesn't that sound like, "Hey I have black friends...." or "Did I mention he/she's black?" etc, etc. And these people, meaning the left, have the gall to refer to conservatives and Republicans as racists? Can you imagine what would happen if Bill O'Reilly or Sean Hannity spouted such tripe? There would be calls for their heads on a platter. But if super lefty Chris Matthews pukes up such bilgewater? He gets a free pass, as usual when a lefty shows his true racist colors. Glenn Beck said on his radio program today that he wouldn't fire Matthews if he, Beck, was in charge at MSNBC. Well, I guess Glenn is  more charitable than I am. I'd love to see Matthews fired for what he said, because any conservative commentator would be out the door on his ass if he said something similar. What's good enough for the conservative goose is good enough for the liberal gander. It just goes to show you who the real racists are in this country, and trust me, it ain't the Right.

No comments:

Post a Comment