Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Immigration Fairy

A beautiful fairy appeared one day


to a destitute Mexican refugee

outside an Arizona immigration

office.



"Good man," the fairy said, "I've

been sent here by President Obama

and told to grant you three

wishes, since you just arrived in

the United States with your wife

and eight children."



The man told the fairy, "Well,

where I come from we don't have

good teeth, so I want new teeth,

maybe a lot of gold in them."



The fairy looked at the man's

almost toothless grin and --

PING!-- he had a brand new shining

set of gold teeth in his mouth!



"What else?" asked the fairy, "Two

more to go."



The refugee claimant now got

bolder. "I need a big house with

a three-car garage in Annapolis on

the water with eight bedrooms for

my family and the rest of my

relatives who still live in my

country.. I want to bring them

all over here" --- and -- PING!--

in the distance there could be

seen a beautiful mansion with a

three-car garage, a long driveway,

and a walkout patio with a BBQ in

an upscale neighborhood

overlooking the bay.



"One more wish," said the fairy,

waving her wand..



"Yes, one more wish. I want to be

like an American with American

clothes instead of these torn

clothes, and a baseball cap

instead of this sombrero. And I

want to have white skin like

Americans" ---and --- PING! -- The

man was transformed - wearing

worn-out jeans, a Baltimore

Orioles T-shirt, and a baseball

cap. He had his bad teeth back

and the mansion had disappeared

from the horizon.



"What happened to my new teeth?"

he wailed. "Where is my new

house?"



THIS IS GOOD . . . . . .. . .



NO, ACTUALLY THIS IS VERY GOOD .

. . . .. . .



The fairy said:

"Tough shit, Amigo, now that you

are a white American, you have to

fend for yourself."

From an email

No comments:

Post a Comment